SDN Terms of Service...

Started by PAThbrd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PAThbrd

LA Surgery Resident
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vet forum goers,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up... Recently a new automated system has been initiated to enforce SDN rules and policies (as defined in the terms of service). I have been pretty lenient with warnings and bans of users in the past, however this new system makes it a little more difficult to be as lenient. I trust that you all will continue to be great, however, I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what constitutes an infraction...

Copyright Violation
Cross-Posting on Forums - posting the same thread on the pre-vet and vet forums!
Inappropriate Language
Insulted Other Member(s)
Misplaced Advertisement
Prohibited Content Posted
Signature Rule Violation
Trolling/Intent to Inflame
Unauthorized Advertising
And other posts that violate the terms of service.

And as a general FYI, if you ever feel that there is an inappropriate post, there is a "report post" button next to each post. If you click it, it sends me an email and I can look into the problem.

If there are any questions about anything SDN related, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!
Deanna
SDN Vet Forums Moderator