SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:( Poor Philliab.
How are the toesies?
Phil… hope you are ok, but that story put a smile on my face.

Thanks guys! All bones intact, but my big toenail and nail bed were destroyed in the "accident." Had to remove the toenail. Blech. And oh my god...needles in a swollen toe hurt like a beyotch. Pretty sure my use of some really choice cuss words quite surprised the doctor and my husband. :laugh:

Mr. Philliab would also like it known that he did not drop the toilet on my toe...it was a totally freak accident. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks guys! All bones intact, but my big toenail and nail bed were destroyed in the "accident." Had to remove the toenail. Blech. And oh my god...needles in a swollen toe hurt like a beyotch. Pretty sure my use of some really choice cuss words quite surprised the doctor and my husband. :laugh:

Mr. Philliab would also like it known that he did not drop the toilet on my toe...it was a totally freak accident. :p
What state are you in that they allow homosexual marriage phil?

Members don't see this ad :)
Untitled.jpg

on your main page of the forum, it counts for you!

but yes, i have a spread sheet with everyone's likes of me.... spreadsheets upon spreadsheets!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
LIS is entitled to his defense. I never close early until someone can defend themselves or has made it known that they don't want to. I have neither of those yet, so until then:
249747271_640.jpg

Finally caught up on the thread.... home and showered after a long day at class....

as I said earlier I am glad someone finally looked into LIS as I said from day 1 I was suspicious of the old man.... he has been off..... tried to lynch a few times but only DVM was really on board....

So based on WS info (if it is correct…..I wouldn't be surprised if her role was designed to be bogus, like the theories of the role named person).

cyndia, hedgie STL, trh, doc, lissa, chilbo, jdh, dwin…

Out of these 8 people there must be at least 2 wolves I would think. If not 3.

Lets focus our attention on them:

Chillbo vouched for Lissa so if we check out Chillbo, and he is cleared, we can get a 2 for 1.

I find most of them suspicious TBH.
I think Doc could be converted, but I don't think he is an original.
Hedgie has been almost completely absent.
Chillbo has been evasive.
JDH is probably exaggerating his posting restrictions.
That DocE role is a wolf message still could be true implicating Dwin.
TRH was with Doc harping on chaos.. distracting us from wolves.
Cyndia I have no idea.
And STL as MrsSOV… the voting thing seems legit, I guess it would be funny if that role was a wolf. Not to me, but to someone.

So based on WS info (if it is correct…..I wouldn't be surprised if her role was designed to be bogus, like the theories of the role named person).

cyndia, hedgie STL, trh, doc, lissa, chilbo, jdh, dwin…

Out of these 8 people there must be at least 2 wolves I would think. If not 3.

Lets focus our attention on them:

Chillbo vouched for Lissa so if we check out Chillbo, and he is cleared, we can get a 2 for 1.

I find most of them suspicious TBH.
I think Doc could be converted, but I don't think he is an original.
Hedgie has been almost completely absent.
Chillbo has been evasive.
JDH is probably exaggerating his posting restrictions.
That DocE role is a wolf message still could be true implicating Dwin.
TRH was with Doc harping on chaos.. distracting us from wolves.
Cyndia I have no idea.
And STL as MrsSOV… the voting thing seems legit, I guess it would be funny if that role was a wolf. Not to me, but to someone.

You're damn right I was harping on chaos...while you and DVMD harped on haxx and got him lynched revealing a villager. Don't see those people on the list now do we? Just because I disagree about keeping a chaos role around doesn't make me a wolf.

You're damn right I was harping on chaos...while you and DVMD harped on haxx and got him lynched revealing a villager. Don't see those people on the list now do we? Just because I disagree about keeping a chaos role around doesn't make me a wolf.

Yeah, and who was harping on LIS since the beginning of the game??? Huh?

Oh, yeah, that's right..... devyn and I. While everyone else sat around taking the easy way out.

You haven't been cleared and you even changed your vote to Haxx after that lame role reveal... so you are not any better than any one else. You haven't been cleared yet. No one is lynching you right now. There is nothing wrong with having you on the list when you have not been cleared.

Yeah, and who was harping on LIS since the beginning of the game??? Huh?

Oh, yeah, that's right..... devyn and I. While everyone else sat around taking the easy way out.

You haven't been cleared and you even changed your vote to Haxx after that lame role reveal... so you are not any better than any one else. You haven't been cleared yet. No one is lynching you right now. There is nothing wrong with having you on the list when you have not been cleared.

I've voted to lynch LIS at least twice (once on contingency) and said in response to you yesterday that he'd be my next choice if not WTF. So I think I've been sufficiently suspicious of LIS, too, if we're using that as defense material.

Chillbo is speaking up on my behalf, and I assume it's because he asked me a question with the liar's dice last night. So while I doubt that clears me, it's certainly another "point" on my behalf.

I understand I'm not being lynched, but I thought the idea was to flush people out and get them talking? So I'm talking.

I've voted to lynch LIS at least twice (once on contingency) and said in response to you yesterday that he'd be my next choice if not WTF. So I think I've been sufficiently suspicious of LIS, too, if we're using that as defense material.

Chillbo is speaking up on my behalf, and I assume it's because he asked me a question with the liar's dice last night. So while I doubt that clears me, it's certainly another "point" on my behalf.

I understand I'm not being lynched, but I thought the idea was to flush people out and get them talking? So I'm talking.

That is nice.

I wasn't saying I was suspicious of you. I was talking to DocE.

I have other thoughts and ideas too, that is not limited to SOV's list. There are other things I am discussing with people that have been off. So, I am probably going to agree that there might be some wolves on his list, but I may not completely stick to it. I haven't gone through and evaluated every single person. I was only addressing DocE and his belief that he should not be on the list, which is absurd.

I can't even...LIS....you are all sorts of crazy.