SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WTF...is he pretending to be sobsob's wife so he can get into bed with him?

If you are referring to who I think you are, negative red leader.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Checking in while I wait for the dr....

Finally some info!

Lynch LIS

Back to waiting....

Hm what about
1.jpg

x2 man

(yes I always think of flan when I see his name)

Members don't see this ad :)
So, I looked at DocE last night and returned an "error you cannot test the master of the test." Not sure this is ominous, but it's definitely different from the results I have been getting.

I don't get this. In this game, DocE the player is not actually DocE. So I don't see how he would still be master of the test.

No...i'm good.

FFM...WHAT SAY YOU THIEF!!!

Villager thief. Unless someone is actually messing with my results.

There was ONE wolf in your group at the beginning of last night(before people moved there). We were told that LIS is a wolf. If that's true, that means the rest of your group(FFM, DVMD, DEVYN, Dyachei) is VILLAGER.

There was ONE wolf in your group at the beginning of last night(before people moved there). We were told that LIS is a wolf. If that's true, that means the rest of your group(FFM, DVMD, DEVYN, Dyachei) is VILLAGER.
i think you're missing the bigger picture here.

Reactions: 1 user

I'm sure glad WTF was my Watson and not you.

Reactions: 2 users
I referred to Watson all day....so I don't see the problem.

:laugh: If only I were more versed in Watson-ology. ;)

you were legit trying to get her to see your posts for this.

That's not trying to send info over secret code, LOL. I didn't realize you guys were Watson trio and thought she was legit saying FFM was a thief and I was just trying to point out that I had said before he was clean. :thumbup:
No secret code there. I had already said it before.

Carry on. :rofl:

Where everything is made up and the points don't matter! :D Love that show.

Reactions: 1 user