Seat on Hold for mcat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gday27

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey

i took the mcat on may 31st and im pretty sure i messed up.

there r seats available at the test center close to me in august, but i wanted to wait before i got my score before throwing down another 200 bucks. still hoping for a miracle

on the site it says I have a "seat on hold", because i selected the test center and date but didnt pay yet. I was wondering how long they would hold that and if i cud hold that until i get my score? thx

Members don't see this ad.

hey

i took the mcat on may 31st and im pretty sure i messed up.

there r seats available at the test center close to me in august, but i wanted to wait before i got my score before throwing down another 200 bucks. still hoping for a miracle

on the site it says I have a "seat on hold", because i selected the test center and date but didnt pay yet. I was wondering how long they would hold that and if i cud hold that until i get my score? thx

I'm not sure if that's located in an FAQ of some sort on the AAMC website, but it wouldn't hurt to try and look. At the very worst, just pick up the phone and call them. I think they wouldn't mind answering your question. GL!