Secodary Question about Explaining Inconsistency in academic record and standarized test scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snickerdoodle1996

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

NOVA MD secondary is asking Please explain any gaps or inconsistencies in either academic or standardized test performances throughout your undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate career.

I have a 505 MCAT is it worth speaking about in this? I'm not sure if I want to draw attention to it. I did have a health diagnosis 2 days before the test but it is now resolved but wasnt sure if I should mention that?
 
Bad idea to mention you were ill. You could easily be asked why you didn’t void.