Second-look day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email from Temple for a second-look day. Do we have to pay to fly there, or do they pay for us? Also, what usually happens during these days?

Members don't see this ad.

i was always under the impression that transportation for second look days is only paid if you are MSTP.

Originally posted by exmike
i was always under the impression that transportation for second look days is only paid if you are MSTP.

one has to pay their way at most schools.

NU on the other hand pays for your plane ticket out to chicago and sets you up to stay with a student for the whole weekend. not a bad deal as it is a weekend of catered events, restaurants, and clubbing in the evening. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Slickness
I received an email from Temple for a second-look day. Do we have to pay to fly there, or do they pay for us? Also, what usually happens during these days?

When is the second look?

Originally posted by oldtimer
When is the second look?
It's Monday April 19. I don't know if it's worth going.

Originally posted by Slickness
I received an email from Temple for a second-look day... do they pay for us?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...<pauses to catch breath>...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh God, I needed that since exams are on the horizon and I'm stressing as usual. Thanks dude!

Originally posted by ussdfiant
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...<pauses to catch breath>...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh God, I needed that since exams are on the horizon and I'm stressing as usual. Thanks dude!
Your welcome. I take that as a no. :D

Vanderbilt pays to flight out all of its accepted students too for second look weekend

i was wondering if temple sent that second look weekend note to everyone who interviewed or just those they accepted. i interviewed about a week and half ago, and i have had no other contact with temple. should i take this note as a sign of acceptance or just dismiss it as something they send to everyone who interviewed?