Second Look in February

Started by docmed2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docmed2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Second Look in February....Is this considered too late? I want to do a second look in the next week or two, but its close to the ROL due date. I know I am going to rank the program #1 and they have indicated that they will rank me in the top to match so its not really to help me make a decision. Not sure if I should just hold off on this.
 
Second looks are to help you decide if you can't make up your mind. You've made up your mind, therefore don't go on a second look. Programs don't use 2nd looks to change their rank lists. So in sum, agree with aPD. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I basically just want to see some of their clinics/tracks...they have 5 different tracks and I have only seen a few so far. Residents are expected to pick their tracks before starting in July. I will be leaving town for another rotation starting next month until June, so I won't be able to come back until close to when residency starts! I just wanted to see it for convenience since I am rotating at another hospital in the same city right now.