Second Look in February

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmed2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Second Look in February....Is this considered too late? I want to do a second look in the next week or two, but its close to the ROL due date. I know I am going to rank the program #1 and they have indicated that they will rank me in the top to match so its not really to help me make a decision. Not sure if I should just hold off on this.

Members don't see this ad.

Second looks are to help you decide if you can't make up your mind. You've made up your mind, therefore don't go on a second look. Programs don't use 2nd looks to change their rank lists. So in sum, agree with aPD. :)

I basically just want to see some of their clinics/tracks...they have 5 different tracks and I have only seen a few so far. Residents are expected to pick their tracks before starting in July. I will be leaving town for another rotation starting next month until June, so I won't be able to come back until close to when residency starts! I just wanted to see it for convenience since I am rotating at another hospital in the same city right now.

Then do it