Second semester coming up, give tips!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JB50

I'm really in I swear
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just finishing up anatomy at my school and have the beast starting this fall. I'm looking for any little nuggets you guys have for first year students. Literally anything you can think of in terms of what worked, what didn't, best study techniques, etc. Not asking for an exhaustive list but I'm gearing up for next semester and I'd love to hear some tips from people that have done it already.

I learn the best off of videos and visual learning so if you know any good resources like that let me know!

Thanks guys :)

Edit: search function unfortunately is not the best so sorry if it's a repeat.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I'm just finishing up anatomy at my school and have the beast starting this fall. I'm looking for any little nuggets you guys have for first year students. Literally anything you can think of in terms of what worked, what didn't, best study techniques, etc. Not asking for an exhaustive list but I'm gearing up for next semester and I'd love to hear some tips from people that have done it already.

I learn the best off of videos and visual learning so if you know any good resources like that let me know!

Thanks guys :)

Edit: search function unfortunately is not the best so sorry if it's a repeat.
I have no idea what 'the beast' is...if I didn't have context in your post, I'd have figured you meant Anatomy. If you give more information, you're more likely to get responses.