1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Secondaries Before Amcas

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by KatieJune, Aug 21, 2002.

1. KatieJune

KatieJune Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was wondering if there are any schools that let you fill out their online secondaries (schools that don't screen obviously) before your amcas application has been transmitted to them. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    If you're referring to the situtation where you pressed the transmit button for AMCAS, but you're application isn't complete the short answer is yes. I just took the August MCAT so my application isn't complete, but I've received 2ndary's from Ohio State and Cincinnati. AMCAS just sends the schools your name and e-mail address to let them know you'll be applying. The schools that don't screen for secondaries will invite you to fill out the secondary. Some of the sites require a password which is provided by the school.