Secondaries that don't require invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineForLife 777

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering which secondaries don't require invites for us to go ahead and fill out and send it in. Will we ever get an invite from these schools or do they assume we know to fill it out?

Members don't see this ad.

jackie MD where art thou??

Tulane is one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check the "Secondaries that are Already Out ('07)" thread.

I'm here! I'm here.
Alisa, we've tried to note schools that you can just go in and fill out.
There are a lot of schools that have the secondaries up on their webpage. It is the MIDDLE list in our big secondaries thread.

John Hopkins for example. All you need is an AMCAS id. You sign up for an Apply yourself account. It is the same drill for Columbia.

While you are waiting to get verified, you can prepare your responses, there is a secondary questions thread that we have links to in the "secondaries out" thread, as well as a link to the wall of fame/shame, etc so you can see where interviews are being handed out and where pre/post-secondary rejections are coming down.

Good luck!

So the secondaries that are up on the webpage don't require an invite first before we send them in? Thanks!

AlisaGirlX said:
So the secondaries that are up on the webpage don't require an invite first before we send them in? Thanks!

nope. if they are in the "available on website" category, then all you need to do is go get it. most likely it is a pdf or something like that. if it isn't in that category though, you will need an invite. good luck