Secondaries: type and attach printed answers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

str8flexed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have these questions on the MUSC secondary (hard copy) that has like 2-3 lines drawn for each question where it appears I'm supposed to write the answer.

I'm supposed to type the answers on a separate sheet and attach it, right? Or am I supposed to handwrite my answer onto the actual 2-3 lines?

Should I write MORE than the given 2-3 lines--and assume the lines are just for show--if I answer on a separate sheet?

Example questions:

"In what region of the country do you plan to practice? Explain your reasons for choosing this area."

"Describe any achievements or experiences that you believe make you a unique student."
--this question could use more than 2-3 sentences, it seems.

Members don't see this ad.

str8flexed said:
So I have these questions on the MUSC secondary (hard copy) that has like 2-3 lines drawn for each question where it appears I'm supposed to write the answer.

I'm supposed to type the answers on a separate sheet and attach it, right? Or am I supposed to handwrite my answer onto the actual 2-3 lines?

Should I write MORE than the given 2-3 lines--and assume the lines are just for show--if I answer on a separate sheet?

Example questions:

"In what region of the country do you plan to practice? Explain your reasons for choosing this area."

"Describe any achievements or experiences that you believe make you a unique student."
--this question could use more than 2-3 sentences, it seems.

Personally, I think if they give you lines to write on or a specific space, don't go outside of that space. If they wanted you to write more, they would have given you more room.

joanofarc0907 said:
Personally, I think if they give you lines to write on or a specific space, don't go outside of that space. If they wanted you to write more, they would have given you more room.
For the second question, what if I just attached an exact copy of my PS? :) ;) :( Haha.

str8flexed said:
For the second question, what if I just attached an exact copy of my PS? :) ;) :( Haha.

I wouldn't hand write the secondary either. I would type it into the form if you can. but again, i am no expert on this, i'm applying now too