Secondaries - Writing about their undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1027718

Hi everyone! Wanted to get your opinions on this

Basically, I'm writing secondaries and for a why us essay, there's something that the school in general did (e.g. the dining services collabed with a local community). Does it make sense to point this out and write about it, or talk about clubs that are mentioned on the undergrad website?

Or should I be treating the medical school and the undergrad as completely unique entities with no relation, and it would be weird to talk about the actions that said dining service did?

for context I'm assuming that the dining service of the campus is not directly underneath the medical school

Members don't see this ad.

Unless the medical school/medical students are directly involved in those initiatives, I would not include them.

Focus on what the medical students did. Sure, there may be university-wide initiatives such as a service day for all students, staff, and faculty, but the question usually wants to know how you have assessed your fit with their curriculum, extracurricular offerings, or clinical experiences.