Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds2010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! I am totally laggggging on these damn secondaries! How do I directly type on the ones that are on PDF file? I don't want to just write on it because I feel like typing it looks more professional and I really don't have a TYPEWRITER!! Please help me :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

dds2010 said:
WOW!!! I am totally laggggging on these damn secondaries! How do I directly type on the ones that are on PDF file? I don't want to just write on it because I feel like typing it looks more professional and I really don't have a TYPEWRITER!! Please help me :confused:

See if you can copy and paste it into a word processor. If that doesnt work, press the print screen key, paste it to a graphics editor, and type the words into the picture. :)

dds2010 said:

If you have Adobe Professional, you can insert text in the pdf file. If not, you can type out your answers in a word processing document, try to line up your answers with the blank spaces and print it out on your secondary form. That is probably tedious adn it might require some trial and error, but it think it'd look sharper than the screenshots...

I scanned mine into my printer's photo edititing program (Lexmark) and treated it like a picture. It's a slight pain in the beginning, but worth it. However, don't do this for any legal documents (ie: residency information) because it has to be done DIRECTLY on the form or else they send it back to you and you have to fill out the form by hand...and yes, this did happen to me!!