Secondary App. Question????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sng33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys type on all of your hard copy secondary applications or did you neatly print. I have not used a typewriter in ages, I don't even know where to get one. Let me know what you guys did.

Members don't see this ad.

I used a word processor. It's much easier than a typewriter - and I wouldn't dare write out my responses (in my opinion, if you're going to do that you might as well do it in crayon). My parents had an old word processor, but you could probably find one at your local library.

Andrew

When you say word proccessor do you mean like one of those electronic typewriters?

Members don't see this ad :)
i used an electronic typewriter. Never print it out. Some schools state explicitly it has to be typed. Actually, learning how to use it wasn't so bad... within two minutes I was able to type what I needed.

Places like Kinko's have electronic typewriters that you can use for free or for a nominal fee. Whenever I got in a secondary, I would type my essays up on my computer, print it out and then re-type it at Kinko's. Make sure you have OTHER PEOPLE read your essays before you submit them! You'd be surprized at how many spelling / grammatical errors "spell check" can miss!

Typed -- on a borrowed typewriter.