Secondary app was rejected due to the school's error

Started by topssure
Tags Tags
error
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

topssure

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just received a rejection message from v tech that they cannot grant me a secondary because I'm not a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, even when in my AMCAS it clearly states that my visa status is permanent resident lol.

Did anyone have this type of experience? Do I just contact them to have the school send the secondary app?
 
Hello,

I just received a rejection message from v tech that they cannot grant me a secondary because I'm not a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, even when in my AMCAS it clearly states that my visa status is permanent resident lol.

Did anyone have this type of experience? Do I just contact them to have the school send the secondary app?
Call the Admissions dean.