• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

TheAbbot7

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone know when secondaries are normally due for schools? I am taking the August MCAT and doubt I will be able to complete mine until after I take thus I have yet to submit my completed AMCAS. I don't have a previous score. Any ideas on what the best way to proceed in this situation is?

leahmaria

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2006
Midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Secondary due dates vary, but they seem to be in the winter (December 1st...) Some schools give you a month from when you get the secondary (Rush, Loyola), I'm sure you'll have time to submit them after the MCAT, but a lot of the questions and secondaries are posted here, so you could submit before your MCAT so as soon as your score is in they can review your application

About the Ads

TheAbbot7

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So would you say submitting at the end of july would be my best be so my earliest secondaries wont be required until after the MCAT

TheAbbot7

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So would you say submitting at the end of july would be my best be so my earliest secondaries wont be required until after the MCAT

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.