Secondary Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. TT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice to give about that terribly generic yet always present question, "Why the interest in Our Medical School?"

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. TT said:
Does anyone have any advice to give about that terribly generic yet always present question, "Why the interest in Our Medical School?"

Ok so here was my take on it... you really need to sit down and do a good amount of research on that particular school...curriculum, mission statement, research based?, service emphasis, etc... then you write about how your particular qualities fit into those particulars... if you'd like, i'd be happy to show you some of mine from last year... good luck!

rugirlie said:
Ok so here was my take on it... you really need to sit down and do a good amount of research on that particular school...curriculum, mission statement, research based?, service emphasis, etc... then you write about how your particular qualities fit into those particulars... if you'd like, i'd be happy to show you some of mine from last year... good luck!

Wow, thanks for the offer, I would love to see what you wrote if you don't mind...it's difficult to maintain a level of distinctness in these applications, sometimes I feel like everything I write is one giant cliche hah!

Dr. TT said:
Wow, thanks for the offer, I would love to see what you wrote if you don't mind...it's difficult to maintain a level of distinctness in these applications, sometimes I feel like everything I write is one giant cliche hah!

I sent you a pm!