Secondary Question: If reapplying, explain what you have done since?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carrots28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a reapplicant. However, I also added schools I hadn't applied to the previous time. Am I still considered a reapplicant at those schools I never sent primary too and should I fill out that section? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a reapplicant. However, I also added schools I hadn't applied to the previous time. Am I still considered a reapplicant at those schools I never sent primary too and should I fill out that section? Thanks!
If you did not send a primary there, you are not a reapplicant at that particular school.

Usually the question will be "Have you applied to X school in the past? If so, what has changed since your last application?". So in that case you are not a re-app at that school.