Secondary question

Started by callmedocp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

callmedocp

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the essays on a secondary I'm working on asks to discuss a creative endeavor (art, computer programming, dance, etc.). I have a few ideas but honestly they're all pretty lame. In high school, I had some school projects that I took very creative approaches on and would make for much better essays. In this case, is high school out of the question?
 
One of the essays on a secondary I'm working on asks to discuss a creative endeavor (art, computer programming, dance, etc.). I have a few ideas but honestly they're all pretty lame. In high school, I had some school projects that I took very creative approaches on and would make for much better essays. In this case, is high school out of the question?
Think about all those lab reports, didn't you have any pretty pictures you put together? That's art too!