Secondary received dates, II dates (for 2019-2020 cycle)

marcosma

5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2016
  1. Medical Student
    Hello all! I am posting this because I wish that I had access to something similar when I was applying last cycle. This is a snippet of a spreadsheet that shows when I got my secondaries, interview invites, and when I was able to schedule interviews for my cycle. Take it with a grain of salt, obviously, but I thought that people might be interested in seeing something like this. Ignore the color coding :)

Also, keep in mind that the AMCAS transmission dates are different this year. But, maybe this can help people prioritize some secondaries over others. Good luck!

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 12.25.40 PM.png

Reactions: 5 users

marcosma

5+ Year Member
    Mar 22, 2016
    1. Medical Student
      Do they send you a notice after submitting your primary that you were rejected and that they're not going to be asking you for a secondary?

Those two on the bottom are rejected post-secondary submission. For schools like UCSF that screen secondaries ... I'm not totally sure. I'd imagine that they send a rejection email at some point in the cycle, but not until LATE. I know that people were getting UCSF secondaries waaaaay late into the cycle.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.