Secondary template, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessCKNY

Crown Royal Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a word or pdf document set up for the Loma Linda secondary? This would save those of us currently applying much time, since the school requires for you to print/type/write on the application they have provided.

Templates for other secondaries requiring the same thing are also greatly appreciated.

Here are some :) :D ;) :cool: :clap: :clap: :love: to show my appreciation and thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

OMG! You are AMAZING! Thank you!!! :clap: :clap: Did you just scan the application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't seem to do anything to the file. I have the full version of Adobe and tried every text tool there was. What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by PrincessCKNY
I can't seem to do anything to the file. I have the full version of Adobe and tried every text tool there was. What am I doing wrong?

Tried, but no luck either. :( Any Adobe experts out there????

I scanned in the original. I did not verify with the school that it is acceptable not to use the original, but I just assumed so.

I used the FreeText Tool in Adobe Acrobat 5. You just click where you want the text to appear. This may not be the easiest way, but it is the only way I know.

that's a useful link - is temple a nice school, does anyone know? i've heard the neighborhood is shady..

temple: great school. awful neighborhood (but still a very safe and secure campus). if you ended up there, be prepared to commute from some other part of the city......

ok, I have a scanner at home but i don't know how to make the scanned image into a PDF. Can you help me?

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
ok, I have a scanner at home but i don't know how to make the scanned image into a PDF. Can you help me?

Hey Tweetie!

I've tried the scanning and making it into a PDF file and then editing the PDF file, but...the link below is pretty helpful. Basically, you scan the application, then add it as a picture in Word, then you go about adding textbooks in Word. Since Word is a smaller program it might run a little faster than Adobe Acrobat. Just a suggestion...

UCLA Paratrooper

http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43209