Secondary Turnover -- Not Verified

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahha3289

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know this information has to be on SDN somewhere, but I just can't find it. So please excuse the new thread. My AMCAS has not yet been verified, but I have received some secondaries. Should I be waiting for my AMCAS to be verified before I go ahead and submit? I don't mind waiting, but I also don't a school to think that I've taken forever with their secondary when, in fact, I have them all finished and am just waiting for the OK to submit....

I also don't want a school (like Einstein) to reject me because I've submitted a secondary before they've received my primary.

I guess this is a roundabout way of asking-- if they INVITE you to complete a secondary, does that mean you are safe to submit the secondary whenever you want?

They won't reject you for submitting early but it's not going to help you either. They won't look at you until your primary gets there.

If they invite you to complete the secondary, send it in. You don't have to submit right now, you can always just pre-write it or save the answers and fill out the rest of the required information while waiting for the official email.

Members don't see this ad :)
If they invite you to complete the secondary, send it in. You don't have to submit right now, you can always just pre-write it or save the answers and fill out the rest of the required information while waiting for the official email.

:thumbup:

Btw kpcrew way to go with another misleading avatar :)