See you in Seattle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I leave in the morning for Seattle!!!!!

Look for me there! I'll be at almost every reception and definitely at iConnect student party!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
awwww trinity nightclub was really fun when i visited seattle!
i loved their huge mirrors and drapes 🙂 and the music was good too!!
have lots of fun for us!
 
have fun at the party tonight PGE ! I expect my PM box to have pictures in it later 😉

Gotta get them loaded onto my computer! Seattle was a blast. Jay Leno was great and I'm pretty sure we had more fun than you are supposed to have at an AOA convention.

Congrats to Berkeley for winning the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

And of course - Congrats to Pacific for winning the Spirit Award!!!!!! :zip::zip: