SEEK question bank relevance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lostarkenthusiast

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I been getting ready for my boards by doing the seek question bank, and oh boy does it include a BUNCH of histopathology for some reason. Additionally many of their questions I feel are not relevant to practice whatsoever, often asking about super rare diseases.

I get that this format is common for board exams across specialties, but what i find interesting is that SEEK content which is made by chest, feels vastly different compared to the ITE exam questions which are made by apccmpd, which feel more clinically relevant. I was wondering if anybody used other resources other than SEEK, and if I should be doing anything else than SEEK, ATS reading list combo.
 
Seek sucks in that sense but traditionally most people I know just do that and pass so I will too.

I’m signing up for the chest board review in August, debating in person vs virtual.


Will do the other question bank for shiggles, just because it’s how I like to study for boards and I have cme $ available.