Program-Specific Info / Q's Seeking Advice From Current USA San Marcos MOT Students/Alumni

Started by PandaOT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PandaOT

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the only program I got in this year was the USA MOT program that starts fall 2019. I've heard a lot of bad things about the school, that the administration has a high turn over rate, the school is for profit, and the school has a below 80% graduation rate. This is my 3rd time applying to OT school and I am sort of discouraged. Can any alumni or current students tell me their experience? Should I go for the school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am also curious because I have an interview at the San Marcos campus tomorrow! It's the only school in the SD area so it's become my top choice. I've heard from one other student I know in person and she had a positive experience with a few critiques.

I'm not sure where you got your information from about the graduation rate but on their website they state the graduation and NBCOT pass rate are both above 90%.

 
I am also curious because I have an interview at the San Marcos campus tomorrow! It's the only school in the SD area so it's become my top choice. I've heard from one other student I know in person and she had a positive experience with a few critiques.

I'm not sure where you got your information from about the graduation rate but on their website they state the graduation and NBCOT pass rate are both above 90%.


Cool! I am heading over for the interview tomorrow as well. See you there! 🙂