Seeking Advice: Nontraditional

Started by ilovesushi007
Tags Tags
advice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ilovesushi007

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a nontraditional prepharmacy student and I've been out of school for the past 3 years my major was Psychology and my GPA was a 3.5 and my science GPA is around 3.5. I've done all the prerequisites and need advice on how I should begin this whole process. I've shadowed a pharmacist at a hospital, a cancer institute, and a CVS; I really enjoy the idea of joining the profession. How should I begin the process of getting into pharmacy cool? I would really appreciate some advice. Also, I have question banks, but I really need to re-learn the science content. What would be the best means of doing this?

Sincerely,

Ilovesushi007 🙂
 
Determine which prerequisites are still valid for credit. Begin preparing for the PCAT. Buy a prep book and fill in your gaps. After you take the test (hopefully with a good result), prepare to apply mid 2018 when the applications open for the 2019 fall starting classes.