Seeking organized SMP/Post bacc list based on MCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SilvrGrey330

SilvrGrey330
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've tried searching the forums, but had no luck:

Can anyone please List every SMP and/or Postbacc program that is 1 year long that will take lower MCAT scores. I scored a 26Q. 10's in sciences, 6 in verbal. Gpa is 3.7.

I know some SMP's take, 26's, some 24's, some 22's, i just dont know which. Any help would be greatly appreicated. A link to their site would be wonderful as well.

-----------------

Georgetown -
Drexel -
University of Southern Florida -
Boston University -
Loyola University -

Members don't see this ad.

just a thought...why don't YOU do it.. :confused:

you can do a search for postbacc and SMP programs here:

http://services.aamc.org/postbac/index.cfm

have you already completed your premedical requirements? if you have, i think a postbacc/SMP program is pretty unnecessary since they're generally for people who have never taken the courses and/or need to improve their GPAs. if it's only your MCAT score you're worried about, why not just retake it?

Members don't see this ad :)
i was having a bad day...pple want things handed to them sometimes and it just bothers me. but ANYWAY..there is a good one years master's program at USF you might be interested in. PM me so i can email you the info if youre interested.

nena said:
i was having a bad day...pple want things handed to them sometimes and it just bothers me. but ANYWAY..there is a good one years master's program at USF you might be interested in. PM me so i can email you the info if youre interested.

Hope your feeling better now :)

So any answers to the OP?

its ok nena, ive had those days as well. I've taken the mcat 3 times...i think ive maxed my best score.