seeking residency in european country

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drortho1988

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i m an Iraki medical student studying medicine in romania. i recently finished the 6th year and
i m looking for an opportunity to perform my residency and speciality in Sweden , Norway and Germany
but i wonder how should i apply , what are the requirements , whether i have to pay a certain fee or get paid
can anybody help me?

Members don't see this ad.

SDN is heavily geared towards English speaking people, either Americans training in American institutions, foreign folks training in American institutions, or Americans abroad. Canadians are also prevalent, with some from the UK and Ireland. These are not all-inclusive, but highly representative.

There are a few forums here specifically for certain geographical areas here on SDN; they might be able to help. However, in general, it is unlikely that you will find the help here. I'm not saying you won't; it is just that there's probably not someone who knows. I hope that I will be proven wrong.

I´m German so I can tell you about Germany. Really the most important thing is to learn German. You are not going to have a chance without being fluent in it.
Now when you have learned german consult

medilearn.de -->german studentdoctor.net

or direct the Landesärztekammer --> they´re the ones who make the rules

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
You can approach to agencies or companies that hire doctors for hospital. You can put up your own clinic there.

i m an Iraki medical student studying medicine in romania. i recently finished the 6th year and
i m looking for an opportunity to perform my residency and speciality in Sweden , Norway and Germany
but i wonder how should i apply , what are the requirements , whether i have to pay a certain fee or get paid
can anybody help me?
Hello bother so finally did you get any information about speciality in Sweden , Norway and Germany..i have completed my medical graduation from Romania.
Thanks a lot.