Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I will be appearing for the NBDE-I in late July, and was wondering if there are others doing the same in New York. I live in the Upper West Side (around Columbia University), and I would love to have study partners or be in a study group.
I was hoping that we could meet up and exchange study notes, compare progress reports and just make this preparation a whole lot easier 🙂 I know a few libraries in the Columbia campus that allow students to talk and discuss! - perfect for something that we have in mind.
Let me know...& Good luck with your exams.
I will be appearing for the NBDE-I in late July, and was wondering if there are others doing the same in New York. I live in the Upper West Side (around Columbia University), and I would love to have study partners or be in a study group.
I was hoping that we could meet up and exchange study notes, compare progress reports and just make this preparation a whole lot easier 🙂 I know a few libraries in the Columbia campus that allow students to talk and discuss! - perfect for something that we have in mind.
Let me know...& Good luck with your exams.