selling 2020 NPTE Therapy ED study guide and practice test NEW never used

Started by errobles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

errobles

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an extra copy of the 2020 NPTE Therapy ED study guide and practice tests. I am selling it for 70 dollars. I live in San Antonio and travel to Dallas and Houston frequently. It is retailed at 90 dollars on their website!

if interested inbox me or contact me at 832-407-8433

 
I have an extra copy of the 2020 NPTE Therapy ED study guide and practice tests. I am selling it for 70 dollars. I live in San Antonio and travel to Dallas and Houston frequently. It is retailed at 90 dollars on their website!

if interested inbox me or contact me at 832-407-8433

hello I'm interested