Selling all equipment.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jonthemac10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in optometry school for one semester and used my equipment as one will and took very good care of it. All of it needs to sell. I paid the $2800 for the kit with a rolling case and everything. I am taking a new career path and don't need it anymore. Either make an offer on something or buy the whole thing. Here is what I have all in a nice list with the price listed if you were to buy it new....

.1. Pioneer Premier Trial Lens Set in Rolling Case, - $780.
.2. Heine Beta Set 3 Diagnostic Set, $700.
.3. Heine Gamma C Stethoscope, - $150.
.4. Heine G5 Family Practice Sphygmomanometer Kit, - $180.
.5. Custom UIW Toucan PD Stick/Fixation Target and Pupil Scale, - $7.50.
.
.
.6. Maddox Rod and Occluder, - $17.
.7. Retinoscopy Rack, - $140.
.8. Welch-Allyn Halogen Penlight, - $50.
.9. Short Handle Multiple Pinhole Occluder, - $12.
.10. Tape Measure, - $5.
.11. Custom Near Point Card, $10.
.12. Adult Fixation Sticks, - $20.
.13. Lea Card, - $27.
.14. Child Fixation Sticks, - $12.
.15. +/- 2.00D Flipper, - $55.
.16. +/- 1.50D Flipper, - $55.
.17. Worth 4 Dot Attachment, - $20.
.18. Eye Patch, - $4.
.19. Vertical Prism Bar, - $170 for both bars or $90 a piece
.
. 20. Horizontal Prism Bar, - . .21. HRR Color Test with Expanded Amsler Chart Test, - $200.
.22. Pioneer Trial Clips w/level, - $85.
.23. Pioneer Deluxe Premier Trial Frame, - $129.
.24. 8 Well Flipper, JCC Set, - $22.
.25. Pioneer Lens Clock, - $85.
.26. Metal Red/Green Glasses with Case, $21.
.27. VAC Randot Test. - $139.
. .
.Total: $3828 give or take.


Some of this equipment didn't make it out of the case. Other things did. But I was always careful as I was going to use the equipment for the rest of my life. So you can give me a round amount for it all or take it in pieces. I will bargain with you as well. I leave it open to the person who gives me the best price. Let me know.
 
I have received an offer for $1700 for everything. if you want it all give me a better offer than that. either send me a message or post. Thanks.
 
here they are

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x339/jonthemac10/

There they are, most of them anyway. the case comes with a combination and all that good stuff. i am not sure how much shipping will be but it will be a good amount. Let me know if you are interested.
jonthemac10optometry
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad