Selling Dental decks part 2 2013-2014 like new- paper version

Started by Dentam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentam

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!
 
Hi, do you still have the NBDE part2 materials? i am looking for the latest released paper from ASDA-M. Please let me know. Thanks
 
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!
I am interested in buying the dental decks 2013-2014 paper version . please let me know if it is possible .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!

I will be interested to buy the whole set.Please send your email id Thanks
 
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!
Hi
I am intrested in buying dental decks part 2 (2013-2014) edition.Could you please tell me the price of it.
Regards
 
hi
i am looking for soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy,
thank you
 
I'm selling nbde part 2 material. All material I have are photocopies. The material are:
1. Mosby for part 2
2. Dental decks 2013-14 edition
All subjects except pharmacology, pedodontics, operative and endodontics.
3. First aid for nbde part 2
4. ASDA papers L,M series
And some old ASDA papers( 1977-1988)
5. And also other notes that I have prepared. For pharmacology I have tufts material.
The price of all these material is $ 100. The transportation cost is not included, to be paid by yourself. If anyone interested please let me know soon by email. My email id is [email protected]
 
me too,intrested in buying dental decks part 2 (2013-2014) edition.thank you
7iMxsC
 
I have dental decks and a ton of other materials.. if interested you can msg me on here or email me [email protected] Please put NBDE material in subject line so I dont spam it. thanks.
 
Hey, I'm interested to get the dental decks paper version if you still have them. Can you please list the price?
 
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!
Part 2 material....if u still have it please contact.. praneeta@ att.net
 
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!



Hello, I am interested in buying the whole package. How much are you selling for?

Brenda