Selling Dental Stax and Dental Decks

Started by deeps005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deeps005

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am selling the last of my NBDE board prep material on eBay. I am selling a set a of dental stax that were used for less than 2 weeks (I paid $179 for them) and a DVD that contains all the old exams, dental decks, and other helpful material. Here is a link to my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270018182874

If you have any questions about what I am selling just let me know. Thanks.
 
deeps005 said:
Hi everyone, I am selling the last of my NBDE board prep material on eBay. I am selling a set a of dental stax that were used for less than 2 weeks (I paid $179 for them) and a DVD that contains all the old exams, dental decks, and other helpful material. Here is a link to my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270018182874

If you have any questions about what I am selling just let me know. Thanks.
hello i am interested in buying the material pls send me the details with cost of ur interest
 
deeps005 said:
Hi everyone, I am selling the last of my NBDE board prep material on eBay. I am selling a set a of dental stax that were used for less than 2 weeks (I paid $179 for them) and a DVD that contains all the old exams, dental decks, and other helpful material. Here is a link to my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270018182874

If you have any questions about what I am selling just let me know. Thanks.
what is dental stax?????????????????????????