For Sale Selling Dr Collins PCAT 2015-2016 low price

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happy_cheese

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I would like to sell my Dr Collins 2015-2016 study guide. No marks, all materials included. I am willing to sell it for low price. I really want to sell before moving. September and Novermber PCAT is coming up and Dr collins and Kaplan are all you really need to study!

I also have Kaplan 2015-2016. I can give you for free if you are willing to buy. It is good for looking up information

PM me if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi I would like to sell my Dr Collins 2015-2016 study guide. No marks, all materials included. I am willing to sell it for low price. I really want to sell before moving. September and Novermber PCAT is coming up and Dr collins and Kaplan are all you really need to study!

I also have Kaplan 2015-2016. I can give you for free if you are willing to buy. It is good for looking up information

your still selling it for sale?

Hey there! Do you still have it for sale? I really need this haha. When you get a chance email me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)

yo i'm thinking about purchasing the Dr. Collins. Do you think its worth it?