China and Eastern Asia Selling examkrackers 8th edition study package in Singapore 2014

Started by hennes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hennes

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN,

Recently finished with mcat and selling this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0H10DFRZGPRZGM5BKBRB
Pictures:
https://carousell.co/p/6370990/?fb_...ell:list&fb_source=og_timeline_photo_robotext
For SGD $200, free delivery east side, +$15-20 for west and other locations

Near perfect condition, no pencil, ink, highlighter marks.
Examkrackers are one of the best study materials around and I can testify to this.
Scored a 9/10/9 (28) with 3 months of study with this set while in NS, no degree, only diploma.
If I can do it, so can you! Examkrackers was my main source of info, and it works.
Feel free to ask me any questions @ [email protected], facebook and carousell.

Fyi,
Amazon selling USD$131/SGD$164, not including global freight, I bought this set from amazon, waited a month plus before it arrived for around SGD$200
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=131.78&From=USD&To=SGD