Selling NEWEST edition 2010 Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Book Set!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csheng89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOLD! thanks for all the offers.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How much for the Verbal Workbook and the verbal reasoning and writing workbook?

How much for the Verbal Workbook and the verbal reasoning and writing workbook?

Sorry forgot to mention, I'm only selling the books as a set. Too much trouble selling individually.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump... C'mon guys, this is the newest edition, still being used in all PR MCAT courses right now! You don't need to pay $1700-1900 for the course. Study on your own with this set of books right now! All you need for the MCAT!

Highest offer is $200 right now. Looking for an offer around $250!

Last edited:
i've seen people selling the whole 2010 set for 180 on craigslist

Thanks. I'm sticking to my price. If you find cheaper, then by all means, go for it.

i dont need to. i just bought the 2010 set and want those poor students to be more informed.

Good for you. Thanks for the free bump. I'm not forcing anyone to buy my books. I know what the books are worth. Keep your opinions on your own threads. Don't even try to talk about being a poor college student, cuz u know what, everyone is in debt right now. If you dont want to pay the price for a good med school, then thats your problem.

i dont need to. i just bought the 2010 set and want those poor students to be more informed.

dude dont listen to that bum, if you go over to craigslist youll find students from all over the country selling 2008 and 2009 sets for $300+ (not to give you false hopes, I am just pointing out that your price is not unrealistic relatively speaking) ... and maybe he did find a good deal for his set but who cares... hes a *****

i will buy this for $250 if you send it ASAP tomorrow morning. paypal?

I already have my set, but you should sell for $200 unless you have some mental "loss aversion" setup in your mind. Every dollar you get for your books minus shipping is free money. You are helping someone who couldn't afford the $1700 course that you shelled out your $$$ on. I'll take a picture of my books if you think I have any desire at all for your books--just trying to help bring you a buyer because $50 is very nitpicky when you can guarantee yourself an instant transaction but you are making this into an emotional process when it is simply a commodity being bought & sold. Either way good luck and hope you have more important dreams, goals, and challenges that will put this one into perspective. :p

Well I'm always open to offers, but $200 is a little on the low side. I've been looking at the market prices as well. I'm not in any rush to sell this sucker, but I'm willing to negotiate a price. Just post here or PM me to discuss in detail. The $250 is also already including shipping and paypal fees.

I already have my set, but you should sell for $200 unless you have some mental "loss aversion" setup in your mind. Every dollar you get for your books minus shipping is free money. You are helping someone who couldn't afford the $1700 course that you shelled out your $$$ on. I'll take a picture of my books if you think I have any desire at all for your books--just trying to help bring you a buyer because $50 is very nitpicky when you can guarantee yourself an instant transaction but you are making this into an emotional process when it is simply a commodity being bought & sold. Either way good luck and hope you have more important dreams, goals, and challenges that will put this one into perspective. :p