Selling: OAT Prep Material

Started by yyk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yyk

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently graduated and found these books I had used to prepare for the OAT 😉

I'm selling the super helpful OAT Destroyer set (organic chem, general chem, biology, quantitative reasoning, physics) and Rudman's Q&A on the OAT for cheap! PM me your offer if you are interested!
 
Recently graduated and found these books I had used to prepare for the OAT 😉

I'm selling the super helpful OAT Destroyer set (organic chem, general chem, biology, quantitative reasoning, physics) and Rudman's Q&A on the OAT for cheap! PM me your offer if you are interested!

Is the book still available? If so, how much is it