Selling Part 2 Dental Decks, Mosby's Book, & Released ADA Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

punchdrunk7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Purchased the 2013-2014 decks brand new this summer, went through them once and they are in mint condition.

Mosby's book I bought used, it has marks in it of all important material tested on NBDE Part 2.

K, L, M PDF versions of released ADA Exams

Message me if you are interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Purchased the 2013-2014 decks brand new this summer, went through them once and they are in mint condition.

Mosby's book I bought used, it has marks in it of all important material tested on NBDE Part 2.

K, L, M PDF versions of released ADA Exams

Message me if you are interested.
Hi, I am interested in buying . I want to talk to u regarding the same. My cell number 4o44oo199o