1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

send application on june26

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cp00739, May 29, 2002.

1. cp00739

cp00739 Member
    7+ Year Member

if I were to send in my AMCAS application on June26th (i know its specific..hehe)...would I still be eligible to interview in the first round for most schools???

thanks all!

2. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

Probably... if you got your secondaries out ASAP... like right away!! I know someone who applied to the 2001 class who submitted around June 26 who got first round interviews... but he didn't fold on to a secondary for more than 4 days.

I'm not sure about this year...
    Good luck :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Depends on how many rounds the schools have. I would estimate that if you turn in your app June 26th, assuming June 5th is the first day you can turn it in, I would GUESS that you urned in your primary before 60-70% of the aplicants. So schools that interview real early, you'd be looked at the second of maybe 6 cycles. But I'm just guessing here from my experiences.

I turned mine in the first day, and I was in the first cycle for Baylor, Tulane, SLU, George Washington, Case Western and got about the 5th date for Michigan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...