send application on june26

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cp00739

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
if I were to send in my AMCAS application on June26th (i know its specific..hehe)...would I still be eligible to interview in the first round for most schools???

thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

Probably... if you got your secondaries out ASAP... like right away!! I know someone who applied to the 2001 class who submitted around June 26 who got first round interviews... but he didn't fold on to a secondary for more than 4 days.

I'm not sure about this year...
Good luck :)

Depends on how many rounds the schools have. I would estimate that if you turn in your app June 26th, assuming June 5th is the first day you can turn it in, I would GUESS that you urned in your primary before 60-70% of the aplicants. So schools that interview real early, you'd be looked at the second of maybe 6 cycles. But I'm just guessing here from my experiences.

I turned mine in the first day, and I was in the first cycle for Baylor, Tulane, SLU, George Washington, Case Western and got about the 5th date for Michigan.