Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

send application on june26

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cp00739, May 29, 2002.

1. cp00739

cp00739 Member
    7+ Year Member

if I were to send in my AMCAS application on June26th (i know its specific..hehe)...would I still be eligible to interview in the first round for most schools???

thanks all!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

Probably... if you got your secondaries out ASAP... like right away!! I know someone who applied to the 2001 class who submitted around June 26 who got first round interviews... but he didn't fold on to a secondary for more than 4 days.

I'm not sure about this year...
    Good luck :)

4. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Depends on how many rounds the schools have. I would estimate that if you turn in your app June 26th, assuming June 5th is the first day you can turn it in, I would GUESS that you urned in your primary before 60-70% of the aplicants. So schools that interview real early, you'd be looked at the second of maybe 6 cycles. But I'm just guessing here from my experiences.

I turned mine in the first day, and I was in the first cycle for Baylor, Tulane, SLU, George Washington, Case Western and got about the 5th date for Michigan.