princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone ever sent an LOR after interviewing? Good/Bad idea?

DoctorDolittle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2005
Status
I was wondering about this too. For the schools that put a cap on the number of letters that can be sent with your secondary, is it even possible/wise to send in another letter (beyond the school's upper limit) post-interview?

2DEG

15+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2002
Durham, NC
Status
Attending Physician
DoctorDolittle said:
I was wondering about this too. For the schools that put a cap on the number of letters that can be sent with your secondary, is it even possible/wise to send in another letter (beyond the school's upper limit) post-interview?

I did that. I called the school first to see if it would be okay to send another recommendation letter. I sent it to two of my post-interview schools. Both schools said yes.

However, some schools will not accept it I know. So..call up or email your school and ask them.

S.

About the Ads

Elastase

StanfUrd bound!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
Tha Bay
www.healthcareforall.org
Status
Pre-Medical
I have sent in an additional letter post interview invite...accepted at that school...It will help you if you believe it is a good letter, but just make sure to not send in more letters if there is a cap on them. I would call first to make sure it is okay.

es19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2005
Status
NYMC specifically said during interview that they welcome additional info such as LOR and transcript w/new grades.

About the Ads