Send Letter of Intent Now vs Post-Decision?

Started by deleted1211354
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1211354

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I am grateful for the advice I received from others in my past post! I have been fortunate to interview at two schools within the last 2 weeks. I have done some reflection and know which school I would prefer to attend if given the choice. Since I sent an update letter to them back in mid-Feb pre-II and have no new updates, should I wait to send a letter of intent until I get a decision (prob wouldn't happen until late May/early June) or do it ASAP? I am already working to write a thank-you letter to my interviewers!