Send Transcripts to Dental Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSD2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a quick question about sending Transcripts to schools that request them.
I ordered a set of transcripts ahead to avoid additional processing/wait time.
Are there any forms I should attach to the transcripts when I send them to schools?
AADSAS Transcript Matching form? (But it is not enclosed with the seal official transcripts).

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

In my experience, schools only accept official transcripts sent directly from the school.

Hey guys,
I have a quick question about sending Transcripts to schools that request them.
I ordered a set of transcripts ahead to avoid additional processing/wait time.
Are there any forms I should attach to the transcripts when I send them to schools?
AADSAS Transcript Matching form? (But it is not enclosed with the seal official transcripts).

Thanks in advance.

What I did was making my own matching form and ask the registrar to attach it to my transcript. I think this makes the processing at the dental school easier and faster.

Members don't see this ad :)
In my experience, schools only accept official transcripts sent directly from the school.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Most schools state that an official transcript has to be mailed out by the school.

Oops, I overlooked it. They are right, your transcript has to be sent directly from your school. What I mentioned was done prior to your request for transcript.