Sending a letter to admissions committee before a decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teethman9

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I interviewed with a school post decision day, and they said we will get a decision in the next couple of weeks. I am wondering if it's okay to send a letter to the adcoms expressing my interest to the school as well as state that if I were to get an acceptance, I would accept it. I already sent a thank you letter to my interviewer expressing that. This school is very high on my list but not my top school, is it still, okay?

Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I interviewed with a school post decision day, and they said we will get a decision in the next couple of weeks. I am wondering if it's okay to send a letter to the adcoms expressing my interest to the school as well as state that if I were to get an acceptance, I would accept it. I already sent a thank you letter to my interviewer expressing that. This school is very high on my list but not my top school, is it still, okay?

Any advice?
One letter expressing the same thing is sufficient

Hey everyone,

Any advice?
my advice? think about what you just posted...

Reactions: 1 users