sending a thankyou card

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

traveljunky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone
this question is for any optometrists out there:
I just recently shodowed a local optometrist and it opened my eyes to the profession(PEOPLE ITS NOT ALL ABOUT COMMERCIAL PRACTICE) this optometrist was very dedicated, proffessional, and conserned about every patient's overall health and their vision.
Becasue I feel that i had such a gret experience shadoing this doctor I feel that I should let him know, but would sending him a thankyou card be cheezzy and not "up to date".
How would you feel if you were to recive feedback from your shadowing students? your responses are GREATLY appreciated! ty!!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anything is phine. i rite my optomogist (and the office manager) cards for TYs, xmas, etc. they also do the same to me. 🙂
 
Last edited: