sending AP scores?

Started by kiseki
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiseki

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiya all, I just found out that the school I'm applying to needs to see that I took AP Psychology, and this wasn't indicated on my college transcript - has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so, did you have to try to get it from CollegeBoard (I looked at the website and getting them to dig up old scores costs $25!), or can I just go to the registrar's office and ask them to verify that I took it? I'm just kinda anxious cause' I want to make sure I can get all that stuff sorted out asap. thanks~!
 
kiseki said:
hiya all, I just found out that the school I'm applying to needs to see that I took AP Psychology, and this wasn't indicated on my college transcript - has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so, did you have to try to get it from CollegeBoard (I looked at the website and getting them to dig up old scores costs $25!), or can I just go to the registrar's office and ask them to verify that I took it? I'm just kinda anxious cause' I want to make sure I can get all that stuff sorted out asap. thanks~!

You will probably need the grade from it. Since it is a pre-rec, they need to know what you got in it.