Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I saw this posted a while back, but my search skills are slacking tonight.
Let's say, hypothetically, one procrastinated on studying and is about to take the GRE in 3 days, not that I'd ever do that. But let's say one gets a really bad quantitative score and then retakes the GRE in another month and does better.
Does said dismal first score disappear? If I don't send it, will the schools not see it at all? Or do they see all scores?
Trying to study now but... 😴😴😴
Let's say, hypothetically, one procrastinated on studying and is about to take the GRE in 3 days, not that I'd ever do that. But let's say one gets a really bad quantitative score and then retakes the GRE in another month and does better.
Does said dismal first score disappear? If I don't send it, will the schools not see it at all? Or do they see all scores?
Trying to study now but... 😴😴😴

I told him I screwed up the first one and wouldn't be able to take it again until end of August/ 1st of September. Sigh. Thems the breaks. But to get to the point, you are not alone. Alot of people screw up their first and even second or third attempts. It does show character to take it again and an an even better impression is made if you can get those points up. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Of course, they examined it first to make sure there was nothing else on either side...and then I didn't even need it because of the way searching works.