Sending OAT to new schools From original

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DecadoSlade

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me ASAP. I'm just about done my app and decided to add another school. I did not have this school selected when I was sending my OAT to schools. How would I go about doing that now? Would I have to call the OAT program? Do the school contact the OAT program when I submit?

Thanks
 
You have to go back to the ADA/OAT website and after logging in there's a score and audit information section on the menu bar. From there you can click on and you'll find an option to add more schools. Its about $36 per school I believe.
 
You have to go back to the ADA/OAT website and after logging in there's a score and audit information section on the menu bar. From there you can click on and you'll find an option to add more schools. Its about $36 per school I believe.
Perfect! Thanks so much! It brings me to the same page it did when I applied for my OAT. when Im selecting the schools I just need to select the new schools i want to send information to right? It wont get rid of the old requests to the other schools I wanted?
 
Perfect! Thanks so much! It brings me to the same page it did when I applied for my OAT. when Im selecting the schools I just need to select the new schools i want to send information to right? It wont get rid of the old requests to the other schools I wanted?
Yes, just select the new school(s) you want your OAT score sent to. The initial ones were free and these are added for an additional fee.