1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Sending Summer Grades

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by summerbreeze88, Aug 13, 2011.

1. summerbreeze88

I recently completed biochem this summer after submitting my AADSAS application. I know my applications are under review right now and I really want the admissions committees to be able to see my grade.
    Is there any way that I can send them my summer grades right now? Should I contact the schools that I applied to just to make sure? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 2th Doc

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I was told by my Pre-health Advisor that if you want schools to see your summer grades before the academic update period, then you need to wait until your grades post to your transcript before sending it out to AADSAS (the first time). Otherwise, you'll have to wait until AU period.

4. dentalWorks

dentalWorks Nights Watchmen
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    there is 2 ways to do this (if you've already submitted your application)

1) call the school directly and let them know
    2) wait for AADSAS accademic period to open (usually starts in mid november)

5. summerbreeze88