Sending Summer Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summerbreeze88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently completed biochem this summer after submitting my AADSAS application. I know my applications are under review right now and I really want the admissions committees to be able to see my grade.
Is there any way that I can send them my summer grades right now? Should I contact the schools that I applied to just to make sure? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I was told by my Pre-health Advisor that if you want schools to see your summer grades before the academic update period, then you need to wait until your grades post to your transcript before sending it out to AADSAS (the first time). Otherwise, you'll have to wait until AU period.

I recently completed biochem this summer after submitting my AADSAS application. I know my applications are under review right now and I really want the admissions committees to be able to see my grade.
Is there any way that I can send them my summer grades right now? Should I contact the schools that I applied to just to make sure? Any help is greatly appreciated!

there is 2 ways to do this (if you've already submitted your application)

1) call the school directly and let them know
2) wait for AADSAS accademic period to open (usually starts in mid november)