Sending transcripts through PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catattack292

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
PTCAS requires you send your transcripts with the Transcript Request Form. Someone told me the easiest way to get this done was to go to each college's registrar's office. That would be fine, except I took a few classes online at a school 7 hours away. Does anyone know the easiest way to get the transcripts sent with the Transcript Request Form without driving to each college?

Members don't see this ad.

Check if the college has a electronic sending form, or fax them the signed request form.

Hi! I faxed or called the transcript office at said school. When I called most were really nice about giving me an email to send everything to. Or some schools use an online transcript request form and you can upload the sheet there.

Any registrars office will have the ability to accept faxed forms, emailed PDF's of scanned forms, or both. Or like ptlover said, you may be able to upload it on their website. Registrar's offices are very familiar with sending transcripts and the accompanying paperwork to graduate schools application systems, it shouldn't be a problem.